Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 27-10-2007 , 06:57 PM
Slow going progress with this one. I kept the lights very dim for now so that I could see the problems a bit easier. I got rid of the streak on the outside, but don't know how to kill off the circle yet. As you can see, I am a master at lighting. :lmao:

Attached Thumbnails

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 17 27-10-2007 , 07:18 PM
ha ha - keep at it mate - you're making great progress - sorry i can't offer any help with your light problem. maybe you could unlink the light from your window...maybe that would help? not sure.

# 18 31-10-2007 , 03:39 PM
Cheers Arran. That worked perfectly. The only problem is that since the light is not affecting the bumps on the window, I had to map a fractal to the light, and that made render times a tad longer. But that's okay.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

# 19 31-10-2007 , 04:47 PM
I still have a problem. I don't know what color to use to light my dark room with. Any ideas?