Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 28-06-2003 , 11:26 PM
I deleted my post cuz I don't want to be "da bad n00b"

# 32 28-06-2003 , 11:33 PM
Subscriber
Dude I dont know sure why your All upset at any thing, allI said is that the forum should be more user friendly and every one that know how to use Maya jumped on acting like they never been In the beginning stages of learn, So asking some question about starting a tip page got every ones panties in a bunch a started to act in a unprofessional manor, And I didn’t even start this post, I thought I was a good Idea until every one started to get out of control? Your not just a moderator for this forum but your are also representing Kevin and the means for making money on this forum,, when you disrespect a customer your letting down the site, I mean man, I was getting ready to be a life time member, but I might as well just get it from Alies Wavefront. And spar my self from the ignorance By the Mods on this forum.

# 33 28-06-2003 , 11:41 PM
Pleace, keep it civil... everyone...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!

# 34 28-06-2003 , 11:57 PM

Originally posted by R-Tillery
And spar my self from the ignorance By the Mods on this forum.

Here are no ignorant mods. If you have problems with other guys then solve the prob...and don't blame other mods for it.

# 35 29-06-2003 , 12:00 AM
The Maya Mountain
Well, this thread definitely went off the deep end.

R-Tillery, if you have that much of an issue with the mods here, the solution is quite simple... don't come back. However, if you'd like answers to specific questions, feel free to stick around.

In the meantime, take this discussion elsewhere.