Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 46 06-03-2012 , 06:34 AM
Lifetime Member
My AV program cleans the reg all the time ct....the problem for me is the amount of data...even just on my C:\ drive....150G and I only have 14G left...so that would be some kickarse image?? John, LOL I think Im screwed. Im old and computer illiterate...dont know how to use them LOL. I will Google some...I was meant to buy a new Clevo this month...but 5k is out of my reach for now......

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 47 06-03-2012 , 06:50 AM
yeah, when I start to get below 15% free space on a system disk I start to worry. I know that 15% is high but I have run a system disk at almost 99% full and it was just a nightmare so now I leave lots of room on my system disk and I also split my paging file and try to put it off the main system disk.

As for the reg cleaners - I had one completely wreck my system once so now I steer clear of them. I am guessing they have become more stable but still I don't understand how they can possibly know what is 100% safe to remove from the registry.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 48 06-03-2012 , 11:24 AM
Technical Director

yeah, when I start to get below 15% free space on a system disk I start to worry.

Not to mention you still need swap space.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.