Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 24-06-2004 , 12:48 PM
Subscriber

APACHE texure and LOTR tutorial question

So I am almost done with the apache tutorial. Its been great. Actually I am about to start the final part 33. I was wondering if mr. Kbrown knows how long the texture tutorial will be, and when it will be ready to go.

Also how long with the the LOTR elephant tutorial will be. And what is the toolset focus?

# 2 24-06-2004 , 01:54 PM
Three of the texturing tutes are already online. Two new parts are going online soon. I'm not going through every step in these tutes so after you've watched these five parts I'm sure you will be occupied for a while user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 24-06-2004 , 03:46 PM
Kevin
yep the next 2 parts of the texturing go up early next week user added image

# 4 24-06-2004 , 10:19 PM
Kevin
the LOTR elephant tutorial is now up and complete - 18 parts and available at discount for 1 week user added image

check out the movie page for screenshots and description

# 5 29-06-2004 , 09:35 AM
Subscriber
might want to update the LOTR download page....it says that the tutorial isn't complete....

# 6 29-06-2004 , 12:59 PM
SM Tea Boy
Thanks jetduck marked as complete user added image

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"