Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 13-01-2005 , 02:47 PM
Subscriber

looking for all 3 views of a piticular dog

Hi guys and gals,
I am having a little trouble with finding a piticular dog that shows a front, side, and top views. I am looking for a "Blues Clues" type of dog or that are goofy looking.

The reason why I am looking this type of dog is because I am planning to build a childrens web site with a few charcters of my own. It is basically a learning site that teaches children different types of motor skills and my dog that I like to model will be a supporter type of dog. For instances, "Help rocky the dog find all of his toys and place them in there proper places.".

So in reality I can't have a mean looking pit dog or a doberman pintcher type of dog. It needs to be cute and goofy. The problem is I have tried seaching in this forum as well as in google. In this forum most of the replies back in here say do a search in google. Though I did search google, but when I do a search on say "dog side view" the results come back either the dog is in 3/4 view or they are in side view but the dog's face is turned towards you. And when I do find a side veiw dog then of course I can't find that some dog in front view and top view. In addition to this, I also downloaded the cartoon dog video in here but I guess because I am a newbie, I had a little troubles with it because the tut didn't have a front view and top view picture and it is dort of not what I am looking for anyways.

So my question is could you help me out a little with either some pictures or know what kind of keywords I should use in google?

owe and BTW, here is an example of a type of dog I am looking for.

Attached Images