Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-01-2005 , 07:03 AM

IK handles

i have recently created a full skeleton for one of my characters.
today i was attaching IK handles on the skeleton's arms and legs.
there was a problem though. WHEN I PRESS ON THE JOINTS WITH THE IK HANDLE TOOL TO PLACE IK HANDLES THE JOINTS THAT I PRESS WITH THE TOOL DO NOT HIGHLIGHT AND THE IK HANDLE IS NOT CREATED ON THE SKELETON.
i just thought maybe some of u guys have run into this problem before. Just for the sake of "MORE INFO" ........when i select the whole skeletal chain and copy it, then paste it, i will not get this problem with the IK handles NOT BEING created.
i cant really create a new skeletal chain or even copy the curent one because i already got the mesh skinned to the joints.
maybe there is a script error in maya or something.
i am not really sure and of course thats why i posted this thread.............??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????