Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-05-2011 , 10:39 PM

VIDEO EDIT PROB (I'M SOLI)

SOLI GUYS I KNOW THIS ISNT A RIGHT TOPIC I CHOOSE BECAUSE I CANT SOLVE THIS WEIRD PROB IN ANY OTHER WEBSITE. I AM SOLI N TQ IF CAN GV ME A HELPuser added image user added image MY UNRELATED PROB....user added image

RECENTLY I DOING THE ANIMATION IN MAYA 2011
AFTER I RENDERING N I IMPORT AT AFTER EFFECT CS 3, DO SOME ADJUSTMENT.
THEN I RENDER OUT IN AFTER EFFECT, THE MOVIE SEEMS OK,
I DECIDE TO IMPORT AGAIN INTO PREMIERE PRO CS3 N DO
SOME SOUND N VIDEO ADJUSTMENT. AFTER I RENDERING OUT,
THE SOUND IS OK BUT THE OBJECT IN VIDEO SEEMS OUT OF PROPORTION ALD.
LIKE SUPPOSE IT HAVE TO BE IN BALL SHAPE BUT IT BECOME LIKE A OVAL SHAPE,
AND WIDE SCREEN VIDEO CHANGE TO SQUARE FIT..

# 2 14-05-2011 , 09:07 PM
EduSciVis-er
What format did you render it out as?
Did you check the project settings to be widescreen in premier?
And you don't need to type in all caps.

# 3 15-05-2011 , 03:15 AM
hi soli abt that

maya setting is 1280*720 in hd720

premiere pro which is default setting in general 720*576 25fps 4:3 aspect ration under project menu.

i want to change the frame size but it looks like locking the bar i cant click on frame size

what do i do if want change it and in 24 fps?

tq for u time

# 4 15-05-2011 , 05:56 AM
EduSciVis-er
That might be your problem, having a widescreen render out of maya and a standard aspect ratio in premier... if I remember correctly, you can change it/set it when creating a project, but not after you've started working in the project :S Could be wrong though. After Effects gives you more flexibility I think, if you have it. Hope that helps.