Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-03-2014 , 01:34 AM

Control multiple joints/attribute for foot banking

Hi all.

I have created an arrow that arcs over the feet that I want to control my feet banking. I already have the attributes set up for control via the channel box, and it works great, but now I also want to add the same function to the controls so that the animator can just rotate the arrow and cause the banking.

Now I have padding for the control but not the joints because, well it's within the reverse foot setup so it's in the normal hierarchy. If I try and control the lftfootbank_ctrl on the outputs in the connection editor and the two banking joints and tie the rotations all together, it goes wonky...so that didnt work.

If i try and do it through SDK, well that just seems insane...Not sure if that is the solution.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

user added image