Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 26-06-2003 , 08:14 PM
The Maya Mountain
I've not entered, dude. user added image

Besides, you oughta get in there and put ol' Vector to shame. user added image

Seriously, though, the only point of these challenges is for the participants to improve themselves.

# 17 27-06-2003 , 01:30 AM
Seriously, though, the only point of these challenges is for the participants to improve themselves.

I thought the winner got a skimpy leapord skin print thong? Darn, Im not entering again then.

# 18 27-06-2003 , 01:51 AM

Originally posted by [icarus_uk]
I thought the winner got a skimpy leapord skin print thong? Darn, Im not entering again then.

LMAO !!!user added image user added image

- TwEeK
# 19 28-06-2003 , 08:55 AM
Subscriber
Yeah I probably should of finished it but with two days to go it's too late now. I'll probably enter again around September when I’ve improved enough to be able to finish a model how I want it.

# 20 29-06-2003 , 01:35 AM
Subscriber
okay, i wasn't trying to taunt you at all. I just wanted some more competition! I feel like everyone kinda dropped out and was just commenting on how all i saw from you was light. You shouldn't feel intimidated by me or mike (even tho mike and brian still intimidate me) because we are you're friends, and teachers and want you to learn. I am learning all the time and that IS the point of this for me. Hope to compete against ya soon.

Lol mike, i'm a bit honest yeah....And yest i should be put to shame!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2