Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-03-2006 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber

rigging and painting wieghts

i got my character that i came up with myself referencing the GI modeling tutorial from here. I created my rig referencing the rigging for low poly games tutorial. i binded the skin and got the head bending correctly as i rotate the head and neck joints but i can't seem to get the eyes to stay the same distance from the joints. when i rotate the neck or head joints so the head bends forward the eyes pop out and when i bend the head back the eyes get sucked in and eventually end up on the other side of the bones. what i am wondering is,is there some settings that fix this issue or would i need to add just add joints to the eyes and parent the the head joint. i'm going to move ahead and finish my wieghts and hopefully some can be kind enough to help me with this that knows maya a lot better than i do.