Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 19-03-2006 , 07:18 PM

Export animation as object

Hello all,
I ve a question regardig project i am currently working on.
I have a camera environment of a circle and i have made an animation (23 frames) of bubbles coming up from the bottom of the circle. I want the same anmation to play - bubbles entering - in 4 other points of the circle. Yet with my so far knowledge i am not aware of a kind of copy paste function where you could have the same animated bubbles importes in maya and placing them somewhere else in your scene.
Is there a way i can export the bubble frames as object and import them again in my scene?
Or is it possible to copy paste the frames in a duplicate of the bubbles and change their coordinates without having to do that for every single bubble?
i would apreciate an answer as soon as posible as i have to submit my project by thursday.
Thanks!!