Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-05-2014 , 08:38 AM

How do I apply shader to a texture?

Hi all

I have a problem with applying dx11 shader to a texture, I'd like to know how to do that.
For example I made a motorcycle from a tutorial and I want to keep the blue texture and the logo "Harley Davidson" but to give to this texture the eccentricity from directx 11. So how do I do that.
Your help is much appreciated. user added image

user added image

Edit: I found how to make it work, but what kind of picture files I have to create in order to make it reflect what I want?

Last edited by zarxy; 08-05-2014 at 10:06 AM.
# 2 08-05-2014 , 04:31 PM
What kind of a picture I can use in order to create reflective object with dx11 shader? Cuz I want to use a different reflection than the one that comes with Maya.

Last edited by zarxy; 08-05-2014 at 05:05 PM.